Investor Relations  

Frequently Asked Questions

How will my taxes be reported?

Williams (NYSE:WMB) pays a quarterly dividend and reports taxes on a Form 1099.


Does Williams offer a dividend investment program or direct stock purchase?
Our transfer agent does offer these programs. For information, please contact:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Telephone: 800-884-4225; 781-575-4706
Send overnight mail to:
Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021


I've lost my Williams certificate. How do I replace it?

Call our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A., at the above number and request an affidavit of lost certificate. Computershare charges a $50.00 processing fee plus a fee of .03 (3%) of the market value of the missing securities.


I'm a Williams shareholder and want to change the address or registration on my stock certificate. How do I accomplish that?

Call our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A., at the above number.
Disclaimer: Certain matters discussed in this section of our website, excluding historical information, include forward-looking statements. Although Williams believes these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it cannot give any assurance that it will reach every objective. Williams is making these forward-looking statements in reliance on the safe harbor protections provided under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
2012 The Williams Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. 800-Williams (800-945-5426)

[ Privacy ]